Affordable SEO Services
SEO is a collection of techniques, best practices and strategies; each working in harmony to show search engines why your website is the go-to source for content covering your speciality.
The keys to SEO success.
- Keyword research that will attract your target audience
- Develop relevant and keyword rich website content that is valued by your target audience and will encourage other websites to link to your content
- Make sure it’s easy for search engines to understand what your website is about and how it’s structured
- Provide visitors with a website that’s easy-to-use and navigate from any type of device; mobile phone, tablet or desktop
- Make sure your website loads and responds quickly to user input
And guess what… Many of your competitor’s websites aren’t very well optimised. There’s a HUGE opportunity to optimise your website and jump ahead of the competition in the search results. This means more traffic for you and less traffic for them.
Why SEO is important for your business
While there are many ways to drive traffic to your website, organic search is the most popular, with 53% of all traffic coming from search engines.
SEO focuses on improving the quality and quantity of traffic to your website from search engines and is superior in many ways to other channels (like paid advertising and social media marketing).
- SEO builds trust and authority with your audience. If search engines rank your website highly then you’re seen as a top player in your field ane someone to be trusted
- Rather than interrupting customers like advertising does, SEO attracts customers with valuable content designed to solve a problem or fulfil a need
- Customers who use search engines are already in the buying cycle. With SEO, you’re promoting your business to customers who already want what you have to offer
- Unlike paid advertising, SEO continues to work night and day without the constant need to dip into your pocket
- The effectiveness of SEO is easy to measure and improve. Tools like Google Analytics will show you exactly what content is the most attractive to your audience and which is delivering the best results
Local SEO is the practice of increasing the search visibility of brick-and-mortar businesses — those with physical locations. While SEO fundamentals still apply, there are a number of nuances you need to consider when developing your local SEO strategy.
- Creating content with a local focus
- Making sure you name, address and phone number appear consistently across all sources
- Local link building – business directories, local partners, local newspapers etc.
- Writing and optimising your Google My Business listing
At Australian Website Services, we offer a range of professional SEO services tailored to your business and budget.
- Keyword research for your specific industry
- Content development and seo copywriting services
- Website updates to improve structure, speed and usability
- Local SEO services
- Reporting and ongoing SEO improvements
If you’re ready to improve your search ranking and get more customers, then we’re ready to help you.
Email email@example.com or call 1300 287 932 and our SEO specialist will arrange a FREE 1-on-1 consultation to discuss how you can use SEO to boost your website traffic and generate more business.